After harvesting, the English Hazel sticks are left to dry out for two years and then any bends are straightened out. The naturally cast deer antlers are worked by hand to fit the shafts seamlessly and to finish, each stick has two coats of polish. This handmade thumbstick is very popular for Christmas. If you order engraving, we will have the brass collar engraved with a name, initials or whatever you like, first before the rest of the stick is constructed. There is a long tradition of stick-making in Norfolk and we always try and source the best.
- Order code bt01
- Handmade in Norfolk, England
- Height 135 cm or 52 inches
- Weight 400g
- Shafts are made from either Hazel, Ash or Chestnut wood
- Naturally shed deer antler handle
- Complete with metal ferrule