Easy to use hiking poles made from light weight aluminium. The grip handles are meant to be held from the sides like ski poles. You can order just a single pole or a pair for taking out on hikes or walks. The height is adjustable from 66cm to 132cm so if you are taking a pair of poles with you on holiday, 66cm total length will easily fit inside a suitcase.
The pole features a removable basket to prevent the tip from sinking into soft ground and the hard carbide tips can be covered by a rubber ferrule for use on hard ground such as pavements if required (rubber ferrule included). The wrist strap under the handle enables the user to hang the pole over their wrist if they need to free up their hands.
- Order code 520/521/525
- Lightweight Aircraft Grade Aluminium Shafts
- Fully Height Adjustable from 66cm to 132cm
- Weight 300g
- Wrist Strap
- Removable stopper to prevent tip from sinking into soft ground
- Shock Absorbing inserts with on/off mechanism
- Carbide tips and removeable rubber ferrule
- Mountainer style moulded handle