We have recently added a new section under the “Information” tab in the navigation menu of www.walkingsticksonline.co.uk called “Instructions and User Guides for Walking Sticks & Accessories”.
The new section includes instructions for the following:
1. The Ice Grip Ferrule – This handy gadget fits on to any walking stick and provides a grip in icy or wet conditions.
2. Folding Walking Sticks – Read how to fold, unfold and adjust the height for your folding walking stick.
3. Height Adjustable Walking Sticks – We sell a lot of height adjustable walking sticks with different handle types but with the same height adjusting mechanism.
4. Flipsticks – We supply fixed length, folding and height adjustable flipsticks. Click on the link to read how to use a flip stick.
5. Hiking Poles – Our aluminium hiking poles are very popular and they can be used in lots of different ways. You can read all about it by clicking on the link.
6. Quad & Offset Walking Canes – Quad and offset walking canes are also height adjustable.
7. Shooting Sticks – Shooting sticks can be used on hard or soft ground by using a rubber or spiked tip and by employing or disabling the ground plate. We sell fixed length and height adjustable shooting sticks.
8. Ventus Audio Walking Stick – The new Ventus Audio Walking Stick is a bit different from the last model we supplied. It is now adjustable but NOT folding and there are some great new features.
The instructions are available to read online or you can download and print the pdf files to keep.